Are you a university student seeking how you can Sync your Law School/Class academic calendar with your IOS and Android device Calendar? Then you are at the right location as we will highlight how to easily link your School calendar with your Phone.
What is an Academic Calendar
An academic calendar is a schedule of events, including vacations, holidays, and academic activities, that a school or educational institution follows during the academic year. The traditional academic calendar runs from September to June in the United States, but schools can choose to alter the calendar to better fit their needs. Here are 10 pros and cons of changing the school calendar.
How to add uni timetable to iPhone calendar
- Go to your class’s Calendar link first
- Make sure your Phone is turned on and working perfectly
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on Mail, Contacts, and Calendars.
- Tap on Add Account… under the Mail section.
- Tap on Other.
- Tap on Add Subscribed Calendar under the Other section.
- Just like in part 1, tap and hold in the box until the magnifying glass appears and then release. You will be presented with the option to “Paste.” Tap on that to paste the address of the calendar.
- Tap Next at the top-right.
- Change the name if you’d like and then tap Save.
- The subscribed Calendar will now show up in the Calendar app.
- Best Medical Schools in Oregon
- Best Medical Schools in Colorado
- RVUCOM Admission Guide and Acceptance Rate
- Oregon Health & Science University Acceptance Rate and Admission Guide
- University of Michigan Medical School Admission Guide and Acceptance Rate
For Android smartphones and tablets:
Users of Android Phones can sync their University Academic Calendar with their mobile devices following this guide.
- Click on the Add to Calendar Link
- Google Calendar mobile application will open.
- In the pop-up that appears, tap Yes.
- Your calendar will appear on the left, under “My calendars.”
Pros of changing school calendar
There are several pros to changing the school calendar. One of the biggest advantages is that it can provide more time for learning. By adjusting the schedule, schools can add more instructional days or extend the school day, which can lead to increased academic performance.
Cons of changing school calendar
There are several cons associated with changing the school calendar. Firstly, changing the calendar can disrupt established routines and schedules for families and students. This can be particularly challenging for families with working parents who rely on the predictability of the school calendar to plan their schedules.